BA (Hons) Model design: 2.1
G.N.V.Q Art & Design Advanced: Merit
G.N.V.Q Art & Design Intermediate: Merit
A Levels Arts and Crafts
Ferox FX / Frankenstein
- Built 4 replicas of a large 2 meter switch to be used in a stunt scene using pyrotechnics.
- Moulded and cast several shoes which were to be used in a G-Star Raw advert.
The Aftermath Dislocation Principle
- Over several months I worked with the artist Jimmy Cauty, formally of the band ‘The KLF’, building a 448sq ft diorama inspired by the London Riots.
- I worked with a team of people on a commercial for “Lipton Tea”. The project was to build a full scale tree out of clear perspex complete with leaves.
- I also helped build various pieces for the Olympic opening ceremony and worked on an advert for Cancer research
- Made a costume for the theatre production of ‘A Mouse and his Child’ for the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Worked at Pinewood Studios on the film ‘Prometheus’ within the costume and props department making around 60 space suits.
- Worked on a series of large shop window displays for Selfridges in London along with the Christmas Grotto.
- Created a stall for Kellogg’s ‘Special K’ for use in ‘London Fashion Week’.
- Worked on a large set for use in a BP commercial.
- Produced a series of storyboards and concept art for the films ‘The Prize Fighter’ and "Joanna Vassa" by Director Jason Young.
- Worked on a large model of Doha.
Mustard Seed Games
- Illustrated a children’s card game.
- Working on various architectural models.
- Building models of various coffee kiosks for sites including Waterloo and Reading.
Mustard Seed Games
- Illustrated a series of cards and educational books.
- Worked on the documentaries ‘Animals in the womb’ and ‘Back to the Womb’.
Russell Beck Studio’s
- Created props for corporate events and theatre
Zorg Lt / Troy
- Assembled and painted over 500 shields, spears and other weaponry for the feature film ‘Troy’
- Strong drawing and painting skills
- Mould making in Silicon and Fibre glass
- Corel Painter